I could eat her feet! They are sooo precious when she's walking along the furniture, wobbling to keep her balance.
Marc dressed her for Church one morning. It was so cute to see what he picked out and that he even got out the shoes! They were a little big but she sure was proud of them, just as any girl would be!
Maybe she could come and give Greyson some climbing and walking along furniture lessons. Oh wait, I am ok that he isn't doing that yet. He is busy enough as it is! How cute that Marc got her dressed for church and he did a good job picking out her outfit and shoes. So sweet! When I was pregnant with Saige Rich bought a little dress all by himself and gave it to me as one of my Christmas gifts. I thought it was so sweet and I still have it just because of him actually going to a store and looking at baby clothes and picking something out for our very first baby. Ya,I am sentimental like that...It is fun to see what they pick out is why I guess I am telling you this, it must have sparked the memory...Cute little daddies!
3 comments:
Maybe she could come and give Greyson some climbing and walking along furniture lessons. Oh wait, I am ok that he isn't doing that yet. He is busy enough as it is! How cute that Marc got her dressed for church and he did a good job picking out her outfit and shoes. So sweet! When I was pregnant with Saige Rich bought a little dress all by himself and gave it to me as one of my Christmas gifts. I thought it was so sweet and I still have it just because of him actually going to a store and looking at baby clothes and picking something out for our very first baby. Ya,I am sentimental like that...It is fun to see what they pick out is why I guess I am telling you this, it must have sparked the memory...Cute little daddies!
what a darling princess! and i so wish we could've made the open house! just bad timing! glad you were able to go!
Charlotte looks adorable. She is such a cute little mover. The kids and I loved seeing her at Grandmas on Sat night for a second.
Post a Comment