
We made it!! The wind was about 60 MPH at the Delicate Arch. The hike was absolutely beautiful.

We had to cover up baby to keep the sand out of her eyes, ears, mouth, you name it. Marc and I were pretty covered with sand for the ride home.

We ran into the snow storm on the way home in Price. We wanted to turn around and go back to the park.

I've decided to start giving Charlotte lots of soda pop. j/k She's holding the last Cheerwine my brother mailed me from NC. Marc and I enjoyed it on our way home. It's a cherry drink like no other! Not yet available in the west, but my hopes are high. :)

And yes, we can't conclude our trip without a tongue pic. She thought it was funny to show her oatmeal. We had such a good time and are sooo glad we got to spend some way fun
time together!!
1 comment:
So much fun, Jenny! Guess what! Laralyn and I are going to be in Utah next week!!! Nope, not joking. We're going to be in Nephi most of the time. I'll give you a call!
Post a Comment