It was a perfect day on Tuesday! We got to sit outside, blow bubbles and soak up some sun. I found this flower I bought for Charlotte a while ago waiting for her to grow into it. It's still a tad big!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want to live where you live!! We are still waiting for those beautiful days down here...I miss the sunshine!
Hi Jenny, Your daughter is Gorgeous! Your sister was over last week and we were chatting and I was asking about how you were doing? Thought I would say hi and I LOVE all of your daughters adorable bows. I started making flowers and it's so much fun!!!! Aren't girls so much fun. Take care and hope all is going well for you. Thank you for putting me site on your blog:).
3 comments:
I want to live where you live!! We are still waiting for those beautiful days down here...I miss the sunshine!
Hi Jenny,
Your daughter is Gorgeous! Your sister was over last week and we were chatting and I was asking about how you were doing? Thought I would say hi and I LOVE all of your daughters adorable bows. I started making flowers and it's so much fun!!!! Aren't girls so much fun. Take care and hope all is going well for you. Thank you for putting me site on your blog:).
How cute, I don't think the flower is too big. I think it is adorable.
GO NACHOS!!! That looks awesome. That is cute, what a fun/cute little tradition you two have.
Post a Comment