Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

Don't you love it when people take pictures of themselves? I realized I didn't have any on here of us at Christmas, so here we are. We had a wonderful Holiday and I am soo grateful for my family both close and far. I wish we lived closer but I'm grateful to have such amazing family and friends here in Utah.
She went to the kitchen, got the shredded wheat, put it on the little guys desk then folded her arms to say a prayer! She never ceases to amaze me.

This is the face she gives me when I tell her to "say cheese." My sis gave her the hat and I love it on her.
You can probably tell she wasn't so crazy about the big bow on her dress. :)
Happy girl on Christmas. My mom in law gave me the good idea of taking a pic with all her toys. There's that "cheese" face again.
Her ABSOLUTE favorite is her pig. Thanks Emily! She LOVES it! It goes everywhere with us.

My feet are not the cutest but hers are. She enjoyed painting them.
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for her car! We love that we can all ride it!
Charlotte did this all by herself one day. She looks in the mirror, says "dadadadadada!" then pretends to hit herself and falls over. She thought it was hilarious and so did we!

No comments: