Thursday, December 31, 2009

AZ Trip


My beautiful sis with her 2 oldest boys. I only got to visit with them for a little bit.
I got to hike up to the wind caves in Mesa with a friend. It was beautiful and the weather was wonderful.


My sweet little nephew had open heart surgery and I went down to be with my sis. He did amazing and was out of the hospital after only 5 days!!



Once he was home, he was squealing and wouldn't stop smiling.

On his last day in the hospital we finally got him to smile.

I think all sisters take silly pictures, especially when you are bored and waiting for a table at Oregano's! We were both CRAVING a Pizookie. (A cookie baked to perfection in a skillet topped with ice cream, whipcream, chocolate syrup and I think it's sprinkled with magic yummy dust!!
It's funny when people see us together, they either say, "you look nothing alike" or "you look just like each other!" Either way, we look like idiots in these pics!!


Thinking about the Pizookie.....

This was our "SOMEONE TOOK MY PIZOOKIE"!!! face.
It was worth every bit of the 20 minute wait. :) :)


1 comment:

Amy W said...

HA! I love these pics!!! Your eyes crack me up!!