Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life is good!!!

What can I say, the sun comes out and we play instead of blog. I didn't even get all the pics up of our NC trip but oh well. We'll start with some pics from Charlotte and I's visit to Arizona last week to see my sis and her new baby. We are also in the process of buying a house which we are extremely excited about!! We have been sooo blessed and are way excited for the summer ahead.




My other sis DeLynda came to visit the first part of June. Sooo wonderful to have her come!! 
Marc and I discovered Waterfall Canyon in Ogden and we LOVED IT! It was HUGE!!
Carolina Beaches are the best. That's a fact, not my opinion. 

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun traveling. Congrats on the house. Where is it?