Friday, May 8, 2009

Asheboro Zoo


Our Carolina trip is going fabulous. So much fun to be home with family. This is what the twins looked like after a day at the zoo. About 5 minutes after this was taken they were dead asleep in the car.




I had to take this one for Marc. :)




The Polar Bear put on quite the show as if he were trained. He was our favorite.




My brother and I were seeing how close we could get with our cameras to the elephants behind. This is about as close as I'd wanna get.






It was amazing how close we could get to the animals.



Sam and Sariah have gotten so big! They are so much fun to be with.



They are quite the posers for a picture.



On May 1st, we surprised my Grandma on her 96th Birthday. I'm so grateful we were able to spend it with her. She looks the same and is the sweet lady I've always known.

4 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Fun pictures. It looks like you're having fun. Taking picture of Elk in "heat", and elephants BUTTS! LOL!!! Have a blast.

Becky said...

The polar bear was always our favorite. He would swim right up to the window and the kids loved him.
Glad you are having fun. Happy Mother's day!

Jessica said...

Hey!!! Char's dress is so cute!! Whoever gave that to her had great taste!! Im so glad you are having fun back home! Lets go out when you get back home!!

shauntae said...

Glad you're having a great time. Can't wait until you get back - I need a good walk and talk!