That looks like fun! I will have to let Greyson try it out! He thinks Charlotte is Hot too by the way!!! :) I think that you and Marc will have to have like 10 kids or something just because of how stinkin cute they will be!!!
too cute! i love babies & baths! is she the same with the tub faucet?? my kids were so fascinated with not being able to "grab" all the water coming out!
3 comments:
That looks like fun! I will have to let Greyson try it out! He thinks Charlotte is Hot too by the way!!! :) I think that you and Marc will have to have like 10 kids or something just because of how stinkin cute they will be!!!
too cute! i love babies & baths! is she the same with the tub faucet?? my kids were so fascinated with not being able to "grab" all the water coming out!
Yummy, she is a fish. I can't wait to see her swimming.
Post a Comment