Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Check out her skills



Someone started standing up in her crib yesterday. She seriously grows up too fast! I guess it's all the staying inside we've been doing. She has more time to practice her skills. 




We've been getting snow for the past 2 days. It brought a total of 16 inches to Brigham City in that storm alone. I peeked out my back door and took a picture. It's hard to capture just how much snow there is!! Let's see some of that 55 degree weather you've been telling me about sis! I so can't wait for a vacation. 



I don't like putting pics of myself up but I wanted my peps in NC to see my new do. I got so tired of having way long hair, I needed a change and I love it!

3 comments:

Dorothy Tucker said...

Charlotte is getting so big! I can't believe she's crawling around and standing up in her crib!

I love your hair!!! You're gorgeous!

Rich and Tyra said...

Greyson still hasn't started pulling himself up yet. I think he is a bit lazier that way than my girls were. That is ok with me tho. As soon as he gets mobile my whole world is going to change! I love your hair, it is way cute!!

Amy W said...

You are gorgeous!!! I love the new cut. :)