Monday, November 17, 2008

Our first 5k Run!!



I had a goal that after I had Charlotte I'd prep myself for a little 5k race. Marc ran pushing Charlotte in the stroller and he still beat me by 2 minutes! He was awesome! I'm soo glad he ran with me. It was a fun challenge and we look forward to doing it again soon!


My friend Amy took 3rd in her division! She's amazing!

4 comments:

Amy W said...

Girl I was so proud of you! When I saw you running that last leg I was so happy for you!!! Not too many women could look like a hottie and run a 5K just months after having a baby!!

Rich and Tyra said...

I didn't realize you had a blog! I just found it! SO SO cute!!!! Way to go on the race. I need to do that too! You look Great!

A 'n D said...

wow! you are just too ambitious, i tell ya! there's no way i could've done that with j! mainly b/c i didn't get any sleep for over a year!
anyhow... good for you!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Charlotte looks so cute all bundled up!