She is beautiful Jenny!! I can't wait to hold her and kiss that head!!
She is so photogenic. She always looks adorable. (and Emily does do a great job.)
Darling! She is so beautiful. I ran into Rus Child at walmart and he wants to see your baby! I told him she is precious. Also...can I pleeeaaasse get your cookie recipe??? I have been craving those ever since, I even already bought molasses! Funny huh.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is beautiful Jenny!! I can't wait to hold her and kiss that head!!
She is so photogenic. She always looks adorable. (and Emily does do a great job.)
Darling! She is so beautiful. I ran into Rus Child at walmart and he wants to see your baby! I told him she is precious.
Also...can I pleeeaaasse get your cookie recipe??? I have been craving those ever since, I even already bought molasses! Funny huh.
Post a Comment