We wanted a quick family pic so Marc set it up. It's nice to have one of all of us. She was 4 days old in the picture. Charlotte of course adores her!
Monday, August 30, 2010
She's Here!
Lacey Grace arrived on August 25th weighing 7 pounds 2 ozs and 20 inches long. The birth went very well and I was able to deliver naturally like we wanted. Great experience! She is beautiful but I may be slightly partial. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! What a beautiful family. You are my hero for delivering naturally, and then finding the energy to get dressed up for a picture a few days later. Way to go!!! I can't wait to meet little Lacey!
Aww I love her name! How cute!!! Beautiful girls! Congrats!!!
i love that picture it is so stinkin cute you all look great in red. And you look wonderful for just having a baby wow! ha im definietly going to have start some turbo kick with ya
I'm impressed you were up to getting pictures taken day 4!
Lacey is beautiful. You look great.
Can't wait to see you both.
Post a Comment