Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Barbie's and Meatloaf


Charlotte discovered my Barbie's a couple days ago and she has been in love ever since! She makes them dance, takes them for walks, & plays with their hair.
I caught her playing Barbie's for the first official time with her dad. Pay no attention to what Marc is saying. He is a boy, and doesn't know how to really play Barbie's (you girls with brothers know exactly what I mean) but Charlotte loved it.
Moments after the video Marc popped Ken's head off for fun and Charlotte started to cry immediately and became very worried. Again, boys are not the best at playing Barbies. lol

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think my favorite line was, "lift up your shirt and show me your buttocks!" I'm tearing up with laughter! Oh Marc, you are definitely a boy with no sisters! :)

Ashlee said...

HELLO!! She has to come over and play with Zhoee! I didn't know that she'd be into Barties yet. Yea! Zhoee has a massive barbie house so send her over.
I laughed pretty hard at Marc....does he know whats under a girls' shirt???? FUNNY stuff.