Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vegas Baby!

We had SUCH a fun time in Vegas celebrating Marc's big 30th birthday! It was sunny, Charlotte swam everyday, we shopped, we walked, and walked.


My sis came up from Mesa and we stayed together. Made for an even better trip!!!
I think the picture says it all. Wear sunscreen. I'll leave it at that for now. I think she's well done! lol. Okay, I'll stop.



Happy Birthday sweetheart! We ate at Maggiano's, our favorite place to go when we were dating. Can you tell Charlotte was excited about blowing out the candle? I love how she's holding onto his shirt. Pink is his new favorite color and don't give him slack about it or he'll sing you a song. I think he looks hott but that's me. ;)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you had so much fun!
yep...she was tan, er, brown...

Ashlee said...

HA, I laughed so hard at the old burnt lady!!!! Love it! Charollote is so cute with the candles!

Ash Ty & Chloee said...

Oh man that little old lady has definetly seen enough sun thats for sure! looks like you guys had lots of fun. We for sure need to have our own little get away it would be lots of fun. Keep up the pink Marc ha

Becky said...

Love the pic of Charlotte and Marc with the candle. She looks so CUTE!
Glad you had a nice warm time :)