Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Pictures












It ended up being a snowy day but they turned out great thanks to my sis in law. You can see more of her work here. Thank you Emily. :)

4 comments:

Savanna said...

These pictures are SO CUTE!! EMily does a great job. I'm sure it helps though when the family is so cute too. :) You look SO pretty Jenny!

Liz & Cortney said...

So cute! You are one hot momma Jenny!

Ashlee said...

Love the family pics! The snow looks great! Hey, nice job speaking in church. So what did you think of New Moon? I actually got Bart to go with me again Fri. night-I was surprised he actually didn't mind going. Have a good Thanksgiving.

Lori said...

Love Love LOve your pictures. I got your christmas card and I was dying how cute it was!!! You have such a cute family.