I love love before and after pics especially when it's our house! It's been alot of fun and work but very worth it. Thanks to help from friends and family we were able to move in last week. We love it!
Marc's favorite room.
We decided to get new doors for the cabinets instead of replacing them all together. They aren't up yet but I think they'll look awesome.
It's amazing what some paint and new carpet can do.

6 comments:
It is such a great transformation!!!!
We love it!! It looks so beautiful. Your bedroom is my favorite too, so Classy.
Thanks again for having the girls over. They had a blast!
Love the house, and Charlotte is so cute!!!
I LOVE it!!!! I was hoping you would post pics of your new house! How fun to make it look brand new! You guys did a great job!
Jenny, it looks amazing!! I want to come see it in person. It sure is rewarding fixing up and doing home improvements. You have done a great job.
It looks amazing!!!!
Post a Comment