Monday, April 13, 2009

A wonderful Easter Weekend



Easter Sunday is the best. Church was extra great and it's a special time to reflect on the life of our Savior. 



We were lucky that Marc had friday off so we went to Baby Animal Days up in Logan with his Family. It was alot of fun. Charlotte liked to touch the bunnies ears. She was not at all afraid of the big bunny either. 



After animal days, she was wiped out and fell asleep in the car holding her tooth brush. 


I couldn't resist! We went to Macey's and they were selling these little cake eggs and I was reminded of my mom getting us kids each one when we were little. I thought it was so cute! It tasted good too. :)
Saturday we went to this awesome place in SL called Tuscano's. They bring all you can eat meat to your table, everything from prime rib, to tender sirloin, to garlic steak, to chicken hearts. (We didn't try that last one. ) 


Here comes the Easter Bunny! A friend of mine lent me this little walker and Charlotte LOVES it! She goes back and forth seriously all day. Thank you Jordan!


Sunday afternoon we went to Marc's Parents for an egg hunt and a grill out. The weather was perfect and we had alot of fun. 

Finding eggs with Daddy. She just wanted to shake the eggs to hear the $$ inside. 



My sis Steph is due next month and sent me this! I just had to post it! Way creative way to celebrate the holiday.

1 comment:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your sister's "easter" belly cracks me up:). Your daughter is darling and I love her beautiful Easter dress and her beautiful flowers in her hair. What a sweet photo of your nephews and Charlotte.