Sunday morning we got more than just a paper on our front step. I love cats and was so excited to find this little guy hungry for food and love. Marc wanted to get his bebe gun (not a lover of cats) but I talked him out of it. So I gave the kitty some food and water. He just purred and purred. And ya wanna know the best part? He was outside again this morning! Marc doesn't know it yet. I'll have to hide the bebe gun.:)
Monday, October 27, 2008
My Stray Friend
Sunday morning we got more than just a paper on our front step. I love cats and was so excited to find this little guy hungry for food and love. Marc wanted to get his bebe gun (not a lover of cats) but I talked him out of it. So I gave the kitty some food and water. He just purred and purred. And ya wanna know the best part? He was outside again this morning! Marc doesn't know it yet. I'll have to hide the bebe gun.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha ha ha...hubbies and their guns! d. is the same way! however, we were gifted a cat from my baby sis, so he's now only this way with unfamiliars!
so funny!
What a pretty kitty, I hope it stays close by :)
What I want to know is where the cat food came from... did you just "happen" to have some in your food storage? ;) I think it was meant to be...
Post a Comment