Today was Charlotte's first full day of Church. We kept her covered and away from all the germy people. She's such a sweetheart and loves to smile and coo. I thought this was a good picture of her and her diddy.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Lady in Red
Today was Charlotte's first full day of Church. We kept her covered and away from all the germy people. She's such a sweetheart and loves to smile and coo. I thought this was a good picture of her and her diddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You definitely have a cute baby! And holy cow...it's been too long since I checked your blog I guess, you have tons of fun pictures up now! :)
We need to go do something one of these days...like shopping!
Hey Jenny! This is Mckell! Add me to your blog!:) You're little girl is so adorable!!
Post a Comment