Monday, July 28, 2008

Hide and go seek



Mama wanted to sleep in a little this morning but Charlotte had other ideas. So we played a game of Hide and Seek. Charlotte was very good at hiding.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Jenny! Congrats! Your little girl is darling. She is precious! I can't wait to meet her. You look WAY good. I can't believe you just had a baby.

I can't believe you have a blog. I love keeping in touch this way :) Our 's is cameronandlori.blogspot.com, I have to go add you, mine is private, I had some weirdos but I am thinking of not going private. I will go add your email address.

Tell Marc congrats too. Cam wanted me to wait and call when he was with me and then I never even got to talk. So I hope you know I am super excited for you. If you need ANYTHING let me know. Love, Lori

Liz & Cortney said...

I love it! You are such a cute mommy! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Emily said...

That is such a cute picture...I didn't even see Charlotte until I looked a little closer. She's so cute and small!

A 'n D said...

oh, so cute!

Katelyn said...

Congratulations Jenny. She is beautiful! I love all the cute outfits. I agree she is a very good hider. :)

McKell & Jarrett said...

Jenny! You're little girl is so adorable! I LOVE the hide and seek picture! So cute! You're such a cute mommy!!