Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Parker's Toothpaste




I love this pic of my nephew Parker. My sister said when she tried to take the toothpaste away from him he cried so hard she thought he'd pass out so she just let him keep it. Taking a nap didn't even make him loosen his grip! He looks like he could do a commercial.

4 comments:

Becky said...

what a cutie, a little toothpaste never hurt anybody right :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

That is so funny* What a clean little mouth Im sure he has!

Emily said...

I am totally buying Ultra Bright toothpaste now...

Liz & Cortney said...

Jenny! I'm so glad you have a blog! You are so so cute! I can't wait for your little one to arrive! I never get to see you anymore now that you're not working monday afternoons, one of these days we really need to go out to eat. I'm so glad I found your blog!